Food Revolution Day is fast approaching, have you figured out what you are doing yet? Many of you have chosen to take the Your Child’s Food 1 Year Challenge, but is there something else you would like to include?
In addition to taking the challenge, there are many ways you can celebrate Food Revolution Day. You can create an event to raise awareness of real food in your neighborhood. You can host a dinner party, and have a private event with friends or family featuring real food. Or you can attend an event already planned.
Me? Besides launching the challenge, I am planning on going to the Juanita Friday Night Farmer’s Market for some fresh fruits and vegetables on the 18th. Then on Food Revolution Day, I will pack a nice picnic, and head to the park with Samantha. This is my version of a dinner party.
Leave a comment about your Food Revolution Day plans.
Unsure of what to do? Below is just a small sample of Food Revolution Day Events taking place around the world:
7 Food Revolution Events in the United States
- Farm Fresh MarketPlace - Food Rev Day
Salisbury, United States
- Simply Local
Chattanooga, United States
- Food Culture Celebration
Morristown, United States
- Family Urban Farm Tours & Cooking Demo
Winter Park, United States
- Celebrate the Tri-State
Huntington, United States
- Build a Farmers Market Feast
New York, United States
- Panel Discussion on Local Food Movement
Saratoga Springs, United States
8 Food Revolution Day Events around the World
- Real Food for all to share
Al Markh, Bahrain
- Good Food Tour Amsterdam
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Foodrevolution Picnic Flashmob
- FOOD REVOLUTION DAY POT LUCK & PLAY DATE
- Food Revolution Blogging Day
- Stoke Newington Farmers' Market tasters
London, United Kingdom
- Cook it Forward on "FOOD REVOLUTION DAY"
- Apron Party